Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When the huge GAP digust me...









Call me emotional...call me unrealistic...but i know it's reality and that's why i am disgusted by the real gap that exist in the world we are living now...growing up in a home that i always wondered why other kids could have posh toys but not us...? but without realising that i was living a fortunate life compared to others....until now i can't help to complain for why i was not born with a golden spoon in my mouth. After this reason trip...i realise that i am one of a lucky ones...and i should be more apreciative of this life....i don't know why but i gotta admit much to the fun we were having during the whole holiday there were more of distress being in a country that had a huge gap...life must go on...one thing that "slice" my heart the most was this qoute "Di Indonesia apa-apa bisa dijadikan duit,dan kalau ada duit smua bisa lakukan."

i'm not turning itu a snobbish person...but after this trip i gotta admit i hate getting mud or wetting my feet while i walk on a rainy day with people constantly asking me to buy stuffs and offering umbrella rental...
and please forgive me if i felt disgusted with a under 15 year old kid who was showing off his newly bought TISSOT wrist watch to a friend.

nota hati: knp harus duit jadi ukuran?tp who can admit in this era without money we can be happy?

No comments: