Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bila hati rasa confuse...

I don't know what to feel..i should be excited and should be jumping for joy...But i kinda have a mix mode feelin...my brains trying to be sane....trying to live one step at the time...

This morning i walk in my office (dengan environment bilik yg baru..yeah togs..i think i need plants lah...). i really come into conclusion that even though i hate my job and the people around me.. i really think i must take things one step at the time...i know a wind of change is about to blow my way...but i know that the One above has His plans...i don't know what and looks like i will have a hard time adjusting too...but i will try to just live with it...
it's another 3 days to trip...and suppose to be a ultimate trip...but i haven't gotten into the mood yet...cos i was hit by this stupid report that was suppose to be due yesterday..and was stuck bz with it the whole day...!! apasal lah org2 bijak pandai ni..bila last minit tidak dapat buat...kami lah jadi mangsa...damn..i didn't like it.. but what to do..!!!
fudnote: I am feelin nervouse...and i am damn broke ada sepa2 yg mo kasi derma sya duit???

No comments: