Friday, March 12, 2010

Mood of my week...

It's friday again....and damn the days do fly fast...without even realising it's already FRIDAY...i am half heartedly liking friday today...part of me want to just jump up and scream YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! part of me just sulking my head in my pillow thinking that..no not again and soon it'll be monday again...(such a loser kan???)

reason of being so demotivated this week :

1.Monday blues (as usual need i explain???) to make things worst ...my laptop's screen konked out....(ada org sudi sponser repair??) smua gambar2 smua koleksi and my CS3 in there...that explain why all my pics not watermark and editing sudah...! sad..sad..sad

2.Tuesday Diarrhea that made me not well in the head too...i seem to make some one upset i feel lousy until today cos that someone is goin through a critical time...(deeply truly madly sorry)


3.Wednesday sucks. cos someone said something that strike my heart..(but anyway tidak mo jadi seperti kanak2 yang terus tidak mau kawan...tapi well jika kawan tidak perlu kan pertolongan kita...kita better undur diri lah....sebab smua sudah dewasa ada otak dan pikiran sendiri....n memang dia tidak anggap kita kawan apa boleh buat...life must go on babe...let's ride again (words to self ok ...)


4.Thursday: It feels like being in a display or being in a zoo where the part is full of glass compartments...this is how it feels like in my office right now...(arahan bos blinds smua dibuang...) so please don't knock on the glass so that the animals don't get aggitated...(i am so damn annoyed)


Friday...friday...friday....you are here again...i am hoping for a great weekend so i can rejuvenate and get ready for my wild zoo ride on monday to friday next week....
fudnotty : I hurt my heart and i bruise my feelings...oh well bumi tetap berpusing..! jane go go go...
p/s by the way gambar2 tidak ada kaitan dengan post...sila nikmati dengan sungguh2 :P (see i am still me...jokes tetap hidup dalam me)

2 comments:

Dy said...

Jane!!! I MISS YOU!!! heheheh (komen yang sikda kaitan dgn blog). heheheh.. where lost you... not on gmail u? rindu ranting off ngan kau :P

K lah... hang in there mate... harap ur perut ok di... heart takes longer to be OK but sikhal lah... i've got tonnes of handiplast :) i help u tukar bandange when u need k!

Have a good PO mate!! MUACKS!!

jenkays said...

kasi handiplast cepat...byk byk byk,....!! maybe i need iodine too..!! tgh sakit di hati dy...mis u too...have been bz bengkel and moving stuffs..clearing my office to susun balik so i can start with my new profound jobs...!!