Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Latest Craze...

Oh nos!! quick everyone tell me that this is good for me...after the trip this few days i have been goin crazy with this thing...!been eating none stop and for everyday...this is the thingy...

it's call "keropok tempe keju"..cheese tempe chips (betul kah translation ni?)suppose to buy this for my staffs but then buruk siku open it and started devouring it...(anyway they all won't apreciate it anyway)--bukan alasan semata2 k...


actualy this "keropok" tasted yewwy when you first taste it but then after a few times you'll love it.

hmm during the whole trip i think i ate the most tempe in the whole of my life...almost every meal was fill with tempe....ape ni? mo jadi org jawa yer???

so well?tell me it's good for me...

ni model tempe....!unprocess tempe.before it was fried.


note to self: please start exercising and losing weight...!!

No comments: