Wednesday, March 10, 2010

and Yes i won't understand....


when a friend say "you don't know how i feel ...!!" somehow automatically it hits a button in my heart....yeah i might not understand or i might know how you feel in side....cos nobody will know what we feel inside ...
even though people might not know what it really feels but some people have been down that road and some people are still walking the same street...
sometimes it feels sad...and i wonder why i even care...or even bother...but anyway i hope that friend of mine will get over things and realise that along the way... you might lost some people who just wanna be a simple friend...
i learn myself that this life is a lonely journey if we chose to walk alone...
i am very blessed with good friends that stick with me through the dumbness time of my life...the stupidess decision i might make...and the craziest time in my life...i thank everyone of you...i can't express myself sometimes..but i know you'll understand...cos you say nothing at all and just join me...!! muahhhhhhhhh...i love u guys...
fudnote:aku bakal hilang kawan bergosip...but i know i'll be fine...

No comments: