Saturday, August 22, 2009

Can't Breath...

I can't breath....

please help me...i am struggling to breath...

please don't ask too much of me right now...i don't even know who i am today...! I just want air....I need oksigen.... and i hate when people corner me at time like this...and make statement yg buat aku rasa bersalah....you guys know me too well that i wouldn't turn down any favour...i am just demn tired of people asking favour from me right now......!! and by the way can i ask a favour please just let me breath and think for a day or two....

I had another M.oM today...while otw back home from work today...I suddenly had a panick attack...I forgot which pedal was the oil pedal of the car!!! my heart seem to stop for a while...!really could feel blood pumping thru the vein of my brains...i was struggling to diffrentiate...the oil and break pedal!!

maybe i am just plain tired and so much on my mind lately...and having a severe back pain that is killing me......so friends please forgive me if i may seem so insensitive...i am just having a hard pace of life lately... i little it confuse too on what i am doing with my life...!!bills are pilling up too..work is all not goin my way too...

sikes..i need a little break from life ....God can you help me???

2 comments:

DC10 said...

adus... kesian jg my glamunsens tis... take it one day at a time... one step at a time... it will all be fine... sometimes HE comes in the clouds!!!

jenkays said...

thank u...

please come quick...!