Thursday, August 1, 2013

those little things....

it's amazing that little things can really touch ones heart...and sometime without people even realize it....little-2 things that can make the heart soft or even breaks the heart too....

I have been feeling like crap for the past few weeks...and is trying not to be too sensitive about things.. am learning to ignore stuffs...and just pick up some that I feel is worth thinking about...I think it's the stress at work that's eating me up....don't get me wrong I am actually starting to enjoy work but the environment is the one that makes my heart grow sour everyday...(it's hard being a scapegoat and being treated like a blacksheep because of your faith....and it often make me feel like crap)...\

Those little2 things that can break or make one heart strong...

1. Cutie pie....this little creature that God created....




Never fails to greet me at the door cheerfully when I come back from a hards day of work.....this sure melts my heart......

2. Workload....

 sometimes it makes you really just wanna run and jump off a tall building.....tonnes of paperwork really makes the heart hardened......and when you spend the whole day doing the best you can do...only to be thrown back at you saying what you did was rubbish and at times ideas and paperwork that you did but others get credited for it...yes...work life sucks.....

3. Working with insensitive people of a different faith....

 I recently said OMG...and someone said back to me...it's your god....My God is different God....WTH!!!! (I don't know why but that simple word broke my heart that day...)

4. Colourful band
 A friend from korea gave me this simple band that she made... she didn't know how to explain in English but she said it symbolize wishing you long life....I don't know why this little simple band touch my heart that day....when you feel like giving up on life...there is still people wishing you to have long life...!!

5. Cookies with love...
received these cookies all the way from LAOS... was sure that these were made full of love....it touched my heart because for someone who is struggling to survive there and was so sweet of her to make cookies for us....
 

 6. Dumb dumbness....
yesterday I had a very very important meeting....and I was waiting for a document to be brought... and i was really late....and just a few minutes before the meeting i was give this doc...i don't know how to react....to cry...? to laugh??? but it surely made my heart sore and crack up for a minute...
 
 
7. Being Missed...
 
Knowing that you are in people thoughts sometime really makes the heart melt too....
 
 
there are more but I just can't write all of them....those little-little things that people do for you ...life giving up ones bed for a stranger...that is a GREAT thing to do...it's funny that little2 things like that can create a full blast impact on ones life and heart.....I had an opportunity to entertain a friend who came from korea a few days ago... and all I could think about was it was not enough to repay what they had prepared for us.... maybe it was simple...but I was how they made us feel...
as I think of it...it really impacted life ...how I should be more accommodative ...but well the heart means well but time is limited...
 
How much I wish life would be different... but some how I will have to learn that I am bless....everyday in my life reminding  myself life is as it is....so those little things that at times makes me wanna give up but no doubt there are little things that give me strength too.....so just feel bless...


2 comments:

kukuanga said...

those petty little things yang buat life kita sangat meningful jen. ya, we should appreciate all of it while we still have a chance.

missing you!

jenkays said...

this few days all I can think about is I am running out of time...there are lots that I am missing...semacam running against time...tapi rasa perlu lebih enjoy and embrace things as they come by....

rindu banget sama kamu juga...