Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Time of our life....


As we live our life..there are bound to be times when we our feeling will be stuck in the moment that we are facing...it's been a week and everybody is still having this feeling of disbelief of what has happen....and as a family we really pray for the girls and especially uncle who couldn't accept what has happen...even as I go by the days...I myself when I think of her just can't believe what has happened what more to say them...

but today finally we received a message from them saying after a long week last nite was the first time they could sleep and was at peace....

last night I heard my parents talking to each other asking how long have they been married to each other...as I listen to my parents having the conversation I quietly dried off tears from my eyes...how much that we want to ignore conversations like these...we will one day face them...as I wonder about how much time we have left and what is the next step for life...I really hope that I will be able to leave everything....101% of the future to God..and try not to doubt in whatever He does.....

but can't help to have the feeling of wariness in the heart...time ...time is what we can't control ...time is what we will never get back...

somehow everything is a blessing of disguise... this few days I got to talk to my parents about things that we consider a taboo... I spoke to my parents about wanting to donate all the organs or even body when I die...mom didn't like the idea of that...she said it is so so sad and sick..i was telling her about it would help maybe 100 of people...or at least 10 people will benefit it...and the second was to find a new job...as I told them I was not happy in what I am doing right now...but is still praying about it....

note to self...! I want to do things that I really want to do before I finished off this life...!! 






























3 comments:

Dy said...

Oh Jane... how can we ever say our goodbyes.... God help us. to daily say our i love yous and never to regret.

I certainly love you Jane!

kukuanga said...

jen, up on the mount, i prayed specifically for your job oo jen. go for it girl, find another pond to swim in.

jenkays said...

Nice to see the warriors back from the mountain hehehe...you guys are my heroins...!!..yeah dy..every second nowi cherish...cos i won't want to regret for time on together on earth is limited...! Love ya too...

togou: first i need to train to be a great swimmer before i look for another pond to swim in...