Tuesday, August 20, 2013

deaf,Blind and dumb.....


\
I hear nothing, I see nothing and I say nothing...

This is one of the days that I really feel like just quitting my job.(which isn't an option in life)...as I drove to work this morning I was like telling God...I am sick and tired of being a scape goat...!! being that person who people can blame...yesterday was a tough day...that I realize that what ever I say..or how true I am...I am still wrong when they say I am wrong...and if they want to put a blame of someone they will even if on papers is stated....oh man...you just can't win with these people....!! as I sat there fuming up...I was like telling myself how long...how long can I stand this...!! but one thing I told myself was to never shade tears in front of worthless people...!! ( I really wanted to cry!!!!)

as there is always hope.strength and love...I will always always have to learn the purpose of why am I even here....!!


and again I as thee o Lord... how long....

No comments: