Friday, August 23, 2013

Can't Breath!!

Been caught in work and tonneeessss of work....this past week....was struggling to do some report the whole night while having to suffer diarrhea and vomiting at the same time....and had to drag myself to work today....but anyway...Still thanking the good Lord for today...at the point of giving up on this stupid job...suddenly I found strength to carry on..!that's the funny thingy about HIM....when we let go of things....He let us cling on Him....!!

yesterday I was angry the whole morning...and can even hear myself screaming at my staffs like never before....and as I pause..i could feel my heart bleed...!! then I told myself this will be over soon...!! then today was the hardest day to come to work ..with all obstacles I manage to come in to work and sat in 2 meetings...and now I feel that I want to faint!!..but it's 4.50pm..and only 10 minutes to go to the weekend....!!

No comments: