Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Breaking up....

*hangat kan the title...

I am kinda disappointed and rather upset with some "good friends" of mine... I think it's time to grow up and break up...you can call it immaturity but I shall call it major league disappointment and with a dash of disgusted that we even know each other...

or maybe I am just gonna sleep on this friendship and see how things goes....


fudnote: there are times that you yourself will disappoint people without even realizing....so God help us..!


* please forgive me maybe it's just pms....but somehow this has been bothering me the whole month....I hope one day I will be able to tell a friend off instead of keeping quite and be nice...! everybody has a limit...when the line is cross..anybody would blow up...let be think back of more positive things to neutralize the condition (so far I can't think of one)

2 comments:

Dy said...

I guess as they say - some friends are for a reason, some for a season and some, for a lifetime.... but they all leave a footmark on our hearts <3

jenkays said...

yeah after years of friendship it's sad to see how some friends tend to drift away...but then again we are all mature enough to pick who we want to hang out...sad but true...I am ready to not be apart of people who are not real to their word...and don't know their priorities and only thinking of the fun part of life...it's sick but still true...!