Saturday, August 10, 2013

three days....

For the last 3 days I have been complaining about how I spend my 3 days of break...as I was browsing the internet I stumble upon this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBFV6o2h1Us ... I've seen both this couple in church...and heard them share the word a few times...

as I watch this...couldn't help it but to cry and cry... until my eyes were swollen...!! It somehow move my heart...

how someone so small in a short time touch peoples lives...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiFcbK4Pt_U

 
Life is valuable ....life is short...how can I compare my thousands of days alive with this baby's 3 days ....will try to spend the best of time while I still have time...!! as we always take for granted we still have lots of time together in this world...but we will never know when the time comes to leave..!!

I pray that if one day we will face things that will break us....make our heart broken in many pieces....we will be sane and walk each other through times like these....!

2 comments:

Dy said...

I wish no parent would go through the agony of burying their child. But, to God be the glory, great things He hath done.

jenkays said...

They are indeed superhuman parents dy..i have seen them and heard them preach a few times but i didn't know that they went thru lots...am just blessed just to be standing in the same building with them