Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Postings of the Photorama...!!

i took this pic quite sometime ago...while browsing my folders, i found it....i remembered i really wanted to do this shot...but forgot about it...till today i saw something that i wanted to do....and dia berhasil...



Been so long since i posted real pictures....selalu nya pay attention on the blog or on my feelin yang wanna luahkan perasaan saja...so tonite let it be something diffrent...tengah bored and realise that it had been a long time since i work my CS3...macam byk benda sudah lupa...ada frust juga but hmm tidak boleh putus asa kan..these are random photos that i took this few weeks....tak tau pun why....just shoot...



Today i receive two comments from 2 friends...maybe mungkin they all rasa simple-2 tapi entah today...tetiba boleh rasa haru biru dalam hati...i got an mms from one of them saying " this is o remind you what a good photog u r " attach was a photo of me while in action with nick...!! in fact today (maybe cos of tiredness,lack of sleep and having a soar throat and lot's of dateline to meet) I really was down that i tot of myself as worthless...ordinary...and good for nothing....part of it was hating my work...hating the people around work...not liking the way my life is goin....but just a simple compliment today made me alive again...!!!made me breath normally again...!! sometimes kita tak tau knp kita rasa macam ni...tapi ada masa kita buntu...and ada masa kita perlu org puji kita...bukan kereks ...tp bagi semangat...i wanna jump again...wanna run again...wanna laugh hard again...wanna live again....k lah sblum lebih banjir...ni some pics...just a random editing...enjoice...



My cousin Jonathan....

The Pink Thing...
army of keys....

the Dog...


Me...(in the plane toilet ...wakakak..)


A Girl in the ERL...


Chakk....

Ribbons....









Wish list now: Hanging out with ma best friend...sort of not feelin well now...and it'll be fun to talk to someone...

7 comments:

Dy said...

i can see jaja's image in the sunglasses of her bf... that's the intention eh? nice one!

jenkays said...

hahahhaa...yeah...you got it!! this was sitting in my folder all this time i think i got one with his reflection in jaja's spec too hehehe...

Dy said...

I reckon that's the most important thing about a photog... the ability to see things which are not too obvious in the commoner eyes... I really like those sunnies pix (& reflection) that you have.

p/s: Reminder - get a harddrive backup for all you folders... you've got so many treasures there that you can't afford to loose!

jenkays said...

you dun wanna kasi hadiah me ?? biasa lah broke heheh..yeah i shud lah get back ups for my pics...kalau korek-2 selalu nya ada oso yg nice yg terlepas pandang...

dy you can too have eyes...cuba pandang keyboard pc...itu pun canteks...u see?? U saw? hahaha...

Golder dream: amik gambar at the big three in front of st Tom...

Dy said...

I support your golden dream!!!! Wait for me lah... me and.... ???? then you take ah! hahahahah

jenkays said...

orait bebeh...i wait for you...aku pun mo di gambar di pokok itu jugak..damn..gotta find a bf yang gila-2 ambik gambar juak..so can pose kat itu pokok yang berada di tengah-2 dunia hahaha...i like..i love...i want!!!!!!!!
can i like go kuching,take and then come back here again?? u think it;s possible!!!!!

Dy said...

Never say never... nothing is impossible! :) anything is possible when you have money! (this is where the ketam's wishlist comes to use!)