Sunday, January 9, 2011

Looking backwards to Go Forward...

i might be a little late boomer...reality just kicked in that it's 2011...

2010..??
been wanting to reminice the whole year...but never got to do it...2010 was kinda sore year for me..!but tp to think about it i accomplish lots last year...accomplish the GIANTS in my life...

January
i was becoming a exercise freak...(ternyata gagal) but i went up broga hill a few times...walk passed some strangers walk way and befriend them...

February
Climb Mount Kinabalu...(eventhough was an impromtu thingy) i am proud of myself..and my black toe nail still reminds me of it until now...i went up n down alone...and i know God was telling me that this journey of life is a lonely one

March
Burn a hole in my wallet shopping in Bandungs...and met strangers who eventually became a good friend....walaupun mula2 tidak suka but glad we made it...

April- May
Was not pretty...but looking back ....kubur smua dalam tongsampah saja :P

June
SAIGONNING....fell in love with the place...

July
My first Wedding Shoot..

August
Sang Pemimpi happened...(kadang2 best ada perasaan begini..w/pun hanya sementara

September- October
Being obses with weight losing....Bulan2 yang tidak baik jg

November
Birthday month...

December...
i had a rough December...but glad i went home to the "reality life" Bario....(will write about the adventure later..)

Conclusion 2010: Bitter Sweet...got to admit it wasn't a good year....

i am wishing praying for a better year ahead...i am hoping that i will meet more interesting people that will make my life more colourful...

people ask me what are my resolution for 2011... I answer:

1. Earn more money....(can't be greedy to say i want to be rich)
2.Enjoy life more- smile more..laugh more...
3.Live healthy...- kurang kan makan...dari 3 ketul ayam menjadi 2 ketul...gymming more
4.Get a new gadget - Samsung Pad..-maybe this way i'll read more...
5.Get myself a guy...- (semacam senang mo p shelter and get a puppy kan?)mungkin perlu mula doa dan puasa sudah...(togou- itu aunty memberi inspirasi...4 kali...takkan aku 1 kali pun tia dapat ah???)
6. Get my holiday home done for real this year...!! ( kabigans,bah mari kita p mudslidding di kampung gwe)
last and most important...

Spending more time with my Creator...smua dari Dia dan smua kembali kepada Dia....

i want to go forward...move onwards...and want to forget things or people that are slowing me down...making my life miserable..

2011 is a jolly good year...!!Spending more time with families and good friends...travelling lots....!!!!!yippey!!

4 comments:

DC10 said...

Very well said me Glamunsens... lets enjoy tis year and keep our chin up :) let not a penny block out the sun k... lets remind each other, family and friends around us as well.. to take time to be nice... to love and be loved .. (difficult but still possible) hehehe... wishing you all the very best possible in tis life... with Him.. all things are possible...

kukuanga said...

jen, ko tanya sy lagi nanti march ya. but, why arrr? i feel so positive with this 2011? like... i like,like,LIKE this brand new year. macam everything akan jadi easy this year.

muahahahhahah... kasi ingat sy nanti bulan march ya.

ppong said...

heheh tahun ni memang bikin hati rasa berdebar2 dengan gembira kan.

jenkays said...

yeah ..i have a feelin that this year is a good year too..!! mungkin kah sebab kita lebih matang?? atau sebab kita sudah berjalan di atas lumpur hahaha..!

yes this year is certainly it..!!