Friday, January 14, 2011

Paying Homage

Every journey home is always a nostalgic one....like every year it's mind changing...this time was really an adventure for me and my faith...

despite not feeling well on the first half of my holiday...i had real fun and this time i realise how life is miracle everyday...flyin in and out is also a miracle...and every second is in God's hands....i was thinking of how if we crash..(can't help it if your plane was driven by a trainee).come to realize that...how...my grandfather...and other family live all this while putting their trust solely on God everytime they flew in and out....

while i was home this time lot's sadden my heart....the deteorating health of the old ones...and the deteorating faith of my entire race...sad...but true....a hearthy conversation that i know that i saddened my dad when i said just let everything be and dust the dust from your shoes....he look at me and said these are my people..my relative...my bros and sisters..how could i let them burn...kinda shook me too...now i kinda know where i got the trait...how often that i say i give up on somebody and again will still go on and on...

as everyday i live my live not remembering the hardship back home...i tend to lose myself..and as tonite i reflect on my day today...it is nothing compare with the hardship they face and yet they still enjoy everyday of their life...how the face the hot sun...how weather affects most of their activities...
i miss my rusky outfit... boots..cargo pants...and cowboy hat...how everyday i tried to carry lots of firewood home..and earn some splinters otw...how everyday i tried so hard to help up to cover for lost times...i love the feelin of sweating while replanting trees for the future...how my dad has already planned that his grandchildren will have enough wood for their dream home...like wat his dad did for him...( i just gotta work on finishing the house this year...i like the idea of having a view of a whisky bottle from the  verandah of the house...;P)
on the day i was told that i was to leave...i was furious cos i know it wud be another year that i wud be back again...sorting out stuffs..forking out money to make sure things were done while i will be away...seems like a faded idea...helpless..but it was a great journey that made me whole again..made me realise everything is in His hands...

ah..life..would it ever be easy?

Tuhan aku doa supaya aku panjang umur dan dapat melihat keinginan hati di capai...wat i want is seldom wat i get...so Lord please teach me to wait unto You....

6 comments:

kukuanga said...

kalau life telampau easy mare..
where's the thrill on living it?

life is great the way it is..
keep your chin up! lets bersemangat kumpul duit untuk berjalan-jalan!!!

yay!

jenkays said...

yeah...kalau makanan tia pedas...tia sedap juga kan..blend..!
trying to chin up mare..trying hard...!
hidup ini perlu asam,garam rempah gula..utk kasi sedap kan..?

ppong said...

Ini tahun berjalan dan planning for new projects.

this year, kasi ikut me to ur place jen, pls2.

jenkays said...

boleh bah pong..tp next year lah...jgn p hujung tahun lah nanti susah..!

the travelling schedule that we have is the one keeping me alive these days!

kukuanga said...

wakkakkaka..
c popong p tempat ko jen? imagine her jalan2 di lumpur itu. hahahahahahha.. kalau sy join pun, i'll stay with your mom, reforesting, or gossiping, or just limpang2.

wah! aku xcited tunggu rumah ko siap jen. su casa, mi casa.. hahahahahha!

jenkays said...

if jadi i think tiada keduanya bagi popong hahaha...naik rumah pun sudah dia tia mo sudah heheh...

yeah struggling to kasi siap itu rumah kita atas bukit...