Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend is my weakness....

aduhs...how i love but hate weekends...cos weekends are my greattest weakness....
this weekend is my first weekend of the year home (my own home :p)
started my saturday early...as early as 6.30am...wanted to make my laksa...(shows how much i missed home already) i got everything the day before...almost everything...except for "daun ketumbar"....so i went to the market to buy that..and only that.....
the whole day eating the laksa and cooking something again in the evening....

Sunday:
so much for thinking of dieting after the laksa fix...
but kecundang cos early morning already fried my meehon...
that was not all...
lunch was nasi lemak...

and now i am roasting chicken in my oven...!!

Oh NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....Wat the heckssssssssss...!
JANE... JANE.... JANE....tsk..tsk..tsk...

may i add...in between saturdays and sundays...i had icecream too..(ni smua salah ko fread!!! ko beli tapi tia makan!!!!!!)

oh well yang penting gembira kan....!

(sorry guys no pics..cos no mood for picture taking)

God if you can't make me thin please make my friends fat too ;P

2 comments:

kukuanga said...

alallalallala.. jen.. jen.. jen..

jenkays said...

uukk...uuk..togou..!