Monday, January 17, 2011

Harus Belajar berserah...

i couldn't fine a better way to make the title in English...

i had a really rough today...i had lots to do today lots of decision to make too..big one small one..and fast...i was in a grilling meeting for 5 hours in the evening 3 hours in the morning...and i was tired...i got a letter...:Jadi pemangku pegawai kanan...! when i told a friend she congratulated me...without knowing that i almost walked out of the office feeling so down that this means it came with double work and double pressure..double burden bekerja bersama2 org2 yg buduhs tahap max.. ....
i cried as i read the letter in my office....i was like God i knew this was coming my way when i came back to work at the beginning of the month...i knew my long break was to get ready for this...i myself have no faith in myself in doing this...and i can't cope with it....

But this was only a way that i could just say..I need to just let go and let God...harus berserah..berserah 100%...when He said little faith as big as a mustard seed can move a mountain....tidak ada benda yang melampau batas yang boleh di hadapikan...?

well i said. wrote. type wat ever shits i have to say...but all at last was to realise all i have to do is just let go and LET HIM...(i hope He would be kind to me...)


i am really feeling helpless like when my boots were stuck in the mud in bario...where i was helpless and sinking...but my dad came just the right time and held my arms and pull me out...step by step he taught me how to walk..where to step....i wish i was a child again where when i am in trouble my dad will bail me out...my dad would carry me when i have a fall..

i wish many things....but i must learn to live trusting my God....


Tuhan aku betul2 percaya Kau tau yang terbaik utk aku...dan aku ingin belajar berserah...ajar aku berserah hanya kepada Mu....

8 comments:

kukuanga said...

kita selalu cakap berserah. but we never berserah 100% kan? maybe its about time to berserah penuh2.. kasi autopilot sama Tuhan..

cheers!

jenkays said...

yeah....itu sudah ku temui mare...sampai terpikir jika aku terjun dari bangunan tinggi..Tuhan akan sambut kah ah?;P...tgh nilai jg peratus serahan...i think it just need taking time out with Him...

cheers (teringat kes emparador semasa new year)!

ppong said...

boii: u need a good karaoke session.

Night said...

betul kata kukuanga itu..tapi autopilot itu harus ada sistem yang bole dipercayai.. kena google itu sistem la neh...

Marilah kita belajar bersama utk menyerahkan semua yg telah kita usahakan kepada DIA.. DIA Bapa yang AGUNG... ;)

kayau said...

congrats, jane...
mgkn nanti boleh adjust in time..:)..yg susah lama2 jadi senang..

jenkays said...

boii: yeah i really need one but belum jumpa kaki..
pare:bukan Tuhan kita itu perfect tanpa boleh menyoal kebolehan Dia..hehe..mari lah fly and trust Him pare..
juvi:ko menyindir aku ya juvi..congrates tu utk aku yg malang itu....! yeah sya mulai belajar utk keep cool dan lupakan saja lah geram di hati bila keluar ofis...

thanks guys! HIDUP MARCH!

kayau said...

hahaha mana main menyindir2 ni jane..tapi sy ingat ada org ckp sama hari tu..naik pangkat cepat2 hahaha supaya boleh booking rumah penginapan di london..

jenkays said...

itu smua tipu2 belaka juvi...sya mo berhenti kerja mo duduk rumah jaga kambing popong...!