Thursday, January 27, 2011

I heart my Family

i was reading my family emails (yes we have this thing that we update everyone about ourself-mom's side).and i don't know why but i was touched by my dad's simple email.He seldom writes and this one was simple and meaningfull.
It's good to hear that the children all like school.
Today Elizabeth was making 'chung' and Edmund was asking her
what she was making.After a bit of explaination Ed said we are
chinese that's why we celebrate chinese new year.We have not tell him
he is not 'officially' a chinese yet.Maybe a chinese at heart.


kalang

I am glad that i was raised up well...even though growing up i hated so much being in this family (must be the growing up stage)we were diffrent...we were neither Chinese nor Kelabit....we were just diffrent...we didn't speak neither language...i remember refusing to attend chinese classes...and remembering how hard to talk to my kelabit grandparents...i have a chinese face with a kelabit surname.it was hard growing up...without a real identity...but as a grew older i realize that i was special...I was unique..and

 i pray that my nephew grow up to realize he is special and is from a unique backgrown..
i already know he will grow up a handsome boy who would break lot's of girls heart...:P ...


 
this little boy who is obses with dinosaurs...and can remember all the names of the types of dinosaur...but struggle to write a simple chinese word everyday - homework from school...

miss his darling behaviour but can't stand it when he is naughty....!

FUDNOTE: God, thanks for everything You have done in my life...and thank you for taking care of my family too

4 comments:

Dy said...

Wwwwuuuuuuaaaaaaa :( iysk.. hujan terus aku :( *heart*

kukuanga said...

happy CNY jen. love ya!

kayau said...

happy cny year..

jenkays said...

Happy CNY to you all too..!!
togou:kirim salam sama kambingan k..!!