Friday, May 8, 2009

My MOM the BEST CREATURE on EARTH...


Mother's daY is here...!! Can't say more or less to make my mother don't want me!! she is stuck with me and I am stuck with her...!!( i am saying this in a good way..)


My MOM...

I use to think that she was a witch when i was small... ( ini sebab nampak dia saja pegang rotan..atau hanger dkt pintu..marah saja..this that cannot....) macam singa saja...selalu macam ada perasaan benci...!!



tp as i grew older...bigger...i realise my mom is :



She is someone that is quite..penuh kelembutan...gentle that is...

She is someone who has sacrifice lot's for her husband...her kids...

someone you can count on on listening to ur problem...listenning to ur complain...

someone who gives advices that you need...I always remember this one thing she always say...Bila kawin...jgn argue sangat and selalu kena sabar husband...(cheh macam aku ni dah kahwin) but as i grew older and mula memahami and memerhati...when i look at my mom ..she is always the person behind my dad...dalam apa saja he buat she agrees..even sometimes she doesn't really...!!this i respect of my mom..!!

she is also one hell of a great cook..!!

A great tukang urut juga....







and i know she is the one yang kuat doa utk family dia...!! utk anak2 dia yang hampeh2...:P i know she pray each day that we all will be safe and sound...


To my mom : Macam lah dia baca

I know i always made you worry...by doing stuff yang crazie2...kawan2 yang sama crazy...no offends guys..!i cannot promise that i will be a better person and become someone yang important dalam dunia ini..but one thing i promise is that i will always remember my mom as the Best and MARVELOUSE CREATURE that GOD has created to carry me in her for 9 months and gave her great pain to bring me out to this world...nothing that i can do that i can repay you for things that you have done..thank you BAT GIRL....HAPPY MOTHERSDAY!!!


2 comments:

kukuanga said...

apa ko pikir jen!

super moms kita punya mom ni... hahahhaha!

jenkays said...

ya sia rasa mom kita superheroin yang dahsyat...


lu pikir apa?