Saturday, April 20, 2013

to the Unknown....



at times there's bound to be a feeling deep inside that is unknown...believing the unknown...hoping for the unknown...wanting the unknown....

sometimes when people clap we clap....

people laugh we laugh too...

people have and we want to have too....

without knowing...are things really what we want....are things really what we desire to do....there are things that I want to do ....but can't seem to do because sometimes it's taking what the people around  you in account...it's all about letting things go because it makes people around you happy...and I really respect those who have really extreme power to let people let go on what they really want to do...( I don't really understand what I am typing right now either if what ever your thinking when you read this post hehehhe)

there are things that I wanna do so much right now...
1.Fly somewhere new...
2.Being with people so full of love and energy...and maybe being pampered
3.Bungee Jumping
4.smile or even laugh at the simples joke or thing...
5.Having a nice long conversation with someone without interference of anything
6.Just Cry for an hour....

....
this month has been hard...being in pain...struggling financially to keep up with everything...striving hard to survive at work...thinking about the upcoming PRU13 (yes it does really bothers me sometimes)

I think I need a helmet of life...I need to restore the feeling of being safe...of being able to believe that Life is OK...!! Learn to let go and Let HIM...!!

I am thinking of travelling to somewhere without needing to think for anyone...somewhere and doing something good for once...!perhaps going backpacking to somewhere where i'll meet people that can change my life....can make me see life again...!!

No comments: