Friday, April 19, 2013

Feeling under the weather...


had a full day today....

was told off by my Dr today saying that I was making my back worst because of sitting too much...but I kinda know why....had a very full week...a stressful one....and maybe was a little too tired during the weekend...and did a little too much of driving  too during the weekend...

feelin like crap this moment and really wish everything would just banished....

can't sit too long....

can't stand too long...

can't drive too long....

can't walk can't run...

what the heck!!!...what am I suppose to do then....????

just wishing I was flying away somewhere ...but oh well money is not like dust on my table that you don't need to do a thing it would come...!! kinda stress out cos these treatments seems to be burning a big big hole in my pocket...!!

mau hidup pun sudah ....mau mati lagi susah....!! jadi????

No comments: