Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Date a girl who travels...

http://lifeandjourneys.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/date-a-girl-who-travels/

after reading this somehow made me wanna cry....a friend posted on my FB and hmm...got myself realizing how much I missed travelling so much....I love the smell of being in the airport...the feeling of nervousness when at the border or at the immigration counter (even when you know you did nothing wrong)...the feeling of endlessly waiting to catch the next flight to a another destination just sitting looking at people...the feeling of waiting to board the plane and fooling around about the culture of the place we are going...! the feeling of struggling to explain to the people we meet who seem to don't a clue of what we are saying and just replying yes ..yes..yes... I miss the feeling of being able to feel the different weather..may it be hot or cold....I miss the feeling of being able to wear like a freak cos no one would know me in that place...I miss the feeling of being able to see how the night life is like in a foreign country...and most of all I miss the feeling of being able to try out FOOD....!!

argggghhh... I miss those feelings....



Note of the heart: oh well everything have to wait...I have decided to take a break from travelling until I get my financial crisis sorted out...and until health premits to..!! hmm how I wish I was born rich...where I can just pack up during the weekends and just leave...!!

No comments: