Monday, April 29, 2013

Can i just skip work today.....SIMPLY!

Waking up after the 4th snooze of my phone alarm today....and today is really not a good day to mess with me ..!! i wish i can just sleep in today and not doing anything accept waking up to eat and go toilet....!! but oh well reality is never fun to face....! i just simply wish that going to work was fun...maybe i should have a fancy dress day in my office...(Definitely will NOT happen in my work place......) people here are simply busy doing nothing....gossiping ...talking bad about anybody anything anyone!!! and simply too busy to just say hi.....! if you're thinking why am i even blogging instead of working ...I am just not in the mood to work...but will go full blast after this....!

I am sitting in a boring viva and after this I will be going for my treatment...treatment time somehow is my time off time...that I can relax....

my little elephant.....
 miss elephant gone window shopping....
 
this was what strive me to wake up early this morning....

No comments: