Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Feeling sexy in a Hospital Gown....

Yesterday i had another round of treatment again...this time i had to wear a hospital gown...i couldn't take any pics with me in it cos i took so long to figure out how to wear it hehehe....and after that they strap all the wires on me so just couldn;t move to get my phone...(too bad)

while I was lying helplessly face down with all the wires hook up to my body...and feeling sexy in the hospital gown...(if you guys don't how it look like it's the type you slip in from the front and back is only closed by Velcro....(but I was given a short pants too k) now I know how it feels when people say it gives you a chilly feeling...aircon on...the nurse was kind enough to off the lights... I was thinking it must be hard for people who have serious sickness...it must be scary lying there helpless...

my heart goes out to these people...I don't feel your pain but I feel the feeling...as I lay there I could feel that my eyes were filled with tears ....the coldness of the aircon...and you can even hear the humming of the aircon....the beeping of the machines....indeed when you survive a day of treatment you are the BEST...!! you are Great...!!Stay strong....
people who haven't gone through feelings like these..will never know how it is....

I am bless to be able to have a change to learn new things as I go for treatment now and then....I am bless to be taught to love your body more and take life as it is you last days....enjoy more...love more...see more things...ignore "weird" people...eat more (:P)....rest more...!! learn to not let people stomp on you....learn not to let people take advantage on you....and # learn to drive less hahahhaa....

lifenotes: Living the life of your dreams isn't impossible it's just how you dream it and how realistic is it...!!in my dreams I wanna be a rockstar!! but I can't sing!!

No comments: