Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank You...

sometimes there are days that you realise that you cannot live alone....
being alone facing some things are just a pathetic feeling...


i woke up this morning with the feeling of something is just not right...so i decided to browse through my handphone to message people i know that will definately be by my side when i need them...
a simple asking for help was all i need..
didn't need more ...but just a simple prayer to get through today....
as i had a feeling that today i just feel not right....!
this is the day i will admit i am not fine....
and the day i admit that i am not strong in situations like this....

THANK YOU guys...for just sticking by my "side" 
even if it's not physicaly by my side...
but thank you for praying with me....
thanks...
GOMAWO

Heartnote: seperti fajar di waktu pagi yang selalu terbit tepat pada waktu nya..aku mau percaya pertolongMu akan sampai tepat pada waktu nya


No comments: