Thursday, April 12, 2012

The day my ground shook..!!

as you all heard that yesterday there was an earth-quake somewhere in Sumatra...

this was not the first time i felt the apartment shaking....but this was the longest....and got to admit if i tell you that i was not scared that was a totall lie...i stood up and all i could think of was...Pray...!!
no doubt in my mind...is this the way i am suppose to die??...funny thing was...after the shaking all i could think off was...to take a bath first...supaya harum2 jumpa my Maker!!! wakakaka...!!!weird!!
people came out of the apartments...and i went down only after my bath...!! SOT!!...

the moral of the story...sometimes God permits our ground to be shaken to remind us....this few weeks...even months...my ground had been shaken that it caused an "earthquake" in my life....and it was enough to shake the daylights out of me....many wild wild thoughts came in mind....!sometimes how our brain plays with us...there are even times that you just feel that it's better of dead then alive...!

when your thoughts has gone until the extreme of thinking that death is better then living....i think it's really time to really let go and hang on to something that will give you hope....my thoughts was already to the extreme.. and i am thankfull that deep in me what i have learn gave me the will to bounce back....this was the verse that i am thankfull when i was in sunday school that i was force to memorise...!


A psalm of David

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

and this too was what i was reminded that what i should put my trust into....i am not saying that i am ok already...but when there's no way...there's only ONE way to go....is to go and hang on to Him....i realise that i have no where to go...!

to hint to those who are asking what the heck am i talking about: the feeling of being an adopted child in your own country is getting on my nerve.... sekian terima kasih !

so to You i put my trust... and i know this road i am taking my not be smooth..but please get me there where i am suppose to go!! i am sorry that You had to shake me before i realise everything!

Heartnote:Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil,for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

4 comments:

kukuanga said...

bikin terkejut kan the earthquake? dahlah hari pertabalan YDPA. kalau ikut cerita dulu2, soi tu sultan? (bah..)

jenkays said...

hahaha...exactly ada terpikir jg..tp bukan di negara kita yg berlaku...but mare...really i tot my time was up yesterday....!!memang rasa alamak mati lah kali ni ...! memang berdoa kuat2

Night said...

cam mana rasa dia? ada sama ka rasa shaking dalam kapal terbang when the kapal go up and down melanggar awan?

jenkays said...

rasa dia macam masa palau hahaha...! dalam kapal terbang ok sikit kita duduk and strap dengan sit belt...ni rasa macam mo jalan pun tia dapat...you know wat i mean!! kahkahakh