Tuesday, December 13, 2011

looking at 2011 resolutions....

as i search for my resolutions for the year 2011
i realize that i stated a really short resolution sampai rasa life ini so simple :P.... i stated only 6 here!
http://jenkays.blogspot.com/2011/01/looking-backwards-to-go-forward.html
people ask me what are my resolution for 2011... I answer:

1. Earn more money....(can't be greedy to say i want to be rich)
2.Enjoy life more- smile more..laugh more...
3.Live healthy...- kurang kan makan...dari 3 ketul ayam menjadi 2 ketul...gymming more
4.Get a new gadget - Samsung Pad..-maybe this way i'll read more...
5.Get myself a guy...- (semacam senang mo p shelter and get a puppy kan?)mungkin perlu mula doa dan puasa sudah...(togou- itu aunty memberi inspirasi...4 kali...takkan aku 1 kali pun tia dapat ah???)
6. Get my holiday home done for real this year...!! ( kabigans,bah mari kita p mudslidding di kampung gwe)
last and most important...




verdicts....


1. Still not rich...actually December 2011 seems to be the hardest financial month for me..!but i come to realize that money you can fine...you just have to wait at the end of the month and ur employer will deposit your pay..!- during these hard times that i realize that what ever happens give back to the Creator first ...not because of wanting to be blessed...but because it's a must...


2.enjoying as life is...and loving myself more-by thinking more of myself rather then always of peoples well being first... ( need to brush up on this next year)


3.Live healthy- is trying hard to reach a perfect BMI....i still have less then 20 days to do this...remarkably manage to shed 7 kg...and is wanting to shed another 5kg before the year ends....!


4.gadget opso...(korean meanging none)-still working on it...instead having my hp ruin...trying hard to live gadgetless...wait wait...but i got my GUMI!! GPS- who is my loverboy accompanying me everywhere in my car now...!


5. hmm...-guess just have to trust in Him...i rather think i found someone that i had fun with...and at times surprises me often...but that someone is in the don't or shall i say never touch zone...!:P


6. Still in the making..project has stalled because of some circumstances....(maybe we should make a trip to my kampung in july next year!! for the pesta...!harap masa tu smua kurus dan berstamina!!!...


looking back....


despite the current situations....i rather think 2011 was NOT TOO BAD!! even though when i go through my posts for the whole of 2011...i was asking God to be kind to me...despite facing hard times for almost the whole year.....but i thank Him that i am still sane at this moment! and maybe there seems tat there are many times i could have just stop believing in Him...but i chose to just carry on until i reach the next curb or corner...


i am happy that i did these:


1. i brought my parents for our first overseas adventure....Cambodia and Vietnam
2.i traveled with my great friends to  Vietnam,Cambodia(Phonm Penh & Siem reap) went on a grueling 12 hours bus trip  and took a awesome road trip 4 parts of Australia( life changing trip)-
3.i got transfered to a new place after 4 years...
4. i gain a family member- EVA...tambah someone to dot on...to kiss and hug....


i get very annoyed when someone ask me about my plans next year...i would just say please let me breath for a while...because i am simply drowning now....because i suddenly realize that i have grown up..suddenly i need to get up and handle stuffs like a grown up...i can't just walk away anymore....


*another pictureless post and another long long post... don't get me wrong it's a reminder for myself....and when i read it i will laugh hard next time!


heartnote: hopefully the Great God will be willing to let me have a smoother road in the year ahead...because i need to really admit to Him that i am tired already...and really sick and tired of things that are just not going well.....give me time to lick my wounds and let me rise up victoriously...this heart is finally admiting that i am not strong...and i need His help in everything... 



3 comments:

ppong said...

why the tulisan makin kecil?
boiii, 7kg?!!! goshh

heheh, i dint reached any of my 2011 resolutions. but i had a fun a challenging year. 2011 is truly awesome!

jenkays said...

there were certain things that made 2011 awesome kan?i will truely remember the nite we arrive canberra were everybody was freezing!and we hurdle near the heater....!!and karaokeing after charles wedding was a giler2 time!!

7kg is hard to maintain boii...!! lets not give up...add another 5 kg!!

kukuanga said...

ahhhh..
jen, nice post this. sangat bagus untuk buat annual review kan? rasa macam banyak plak accomplishment.

2011, is a hard year. really.