Thursday, December 15, 2011

witchcraft crap...

what will you do if someone told you that one of you subordinates practices witchcraft???

and yes....it's me again...and when i was told that i just brush off like it was a fly....!but on my way home from work today...it bordered me...when 1+1 becomes 2....nyeh...i don't know whether the news is true or it's just another gossip of the day thingy...but it made me angry and sad at the same time....i was told too that that someone is spreading gossip about me...hmm...what the heck???i have nothing againts that person...and i have no idea what she has againts me...and i want to believe that watever i have been told are false....



heartnote: today is a sad day....am confuse of this world...!help me God...



4 comments:

Dy said...

Faith - that God will keep you protected and that He is indeed greater than ANY crap in this world.

Love - to say "Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing".

Hope - that one day, they will kena. Eh, salah... hahaha... that they will realise that it's just a waste of energy to hate.

God will take care of you!

kukuanga said...

jen, i have this song in my comp
"walau seribu rebah di kanan ku, engkau tetaplah Allah pelindungku" i think its Franky's. and it gave me strength and peace when facing hal2 yang out of my hands to handle.

the problem with crap is, it stinks! stay away.

kayau said...

Sabar bnyk2 jane..What goes around come around..

jenkays said...

thanks guys...korang tau kah aku ternangis bila baca all komen...ada rasa kuat but deep inside terganggu jg...
i have the thing in life that kalau aku tak ganggu ko ko tak sepatutnya ganggu aku...!but anyway...life sucks with people like that...

nyeh...nevermine lah...hope for the best...yes...faith,Love and Hope...now i know why i have it around my neck...