Sunday, May 22, 2011

they bid me farewell...

I finally finish with my packing up today...i was having a mix feelin because it has only kick in that i am moving...
as i glance back at my empty office before i lock it for the last time..i was having a sad feeling in my heart....gotta admit that this place had thought me lot's about life...about faith...about myself...
and today a bunch of friends from the office had a surprise farewell party for my...
i was dumb struck but being me...org kebal di depan org office i didn't show any emotion... but deep inside my heart i was touch...
they had a cake for me too...

 i didn't want to read it then..only read it after i came home...
hmm...the words as if really telling the journey of my life the whole of 4 years in this office....


 memang selalu buat muka brutal...

 camwhoring with aiyis....*muka budak yg buat deq saja...

Friends with their families....they are the people that makes me keep on everytime i am down in the office..my lunch and breakfast mates....lepas ni durang kena cari driver lain  :P
(barisan depan:Dr Faidzul (Mas's husband,Mas,Ayish,Alysha,Zeti(akmal's wife) with Airis.
barisan belakang: Akim,danish,kak jun(tuan rmh),Amy,Dyana,Jeng,akmal)


this is a present given by 3 of my staff under a department....we just gotta hang off each other since February...i was trainning them..but then i was asked to move...hmm thanks guys..was just getting to perfecting things...oh well hope they survive this whole month without me..:P

heartnote:another chapter has end...and a new chapter begins tomorow...Lord...please be kind to me...

5 comments:

ppong said...

gambate kudasai jen!!

kayau said...

the beutiful poem wrote on cake?soo sweet..sayang eh..should be on papaer then you can keep it forever :)..Terharukan jane..hehehe..Go go go Jane..all the best for you today..

kayau said...

mcmn kenal ja baju putih tu..baju tema untuk party kah?

Dy said...

now say it together with me... aaawwwwwwwwww.... so sweet of them... beautiful cake... beautiful words... fare thee well. tolong lah introduce the cast of the baju-putih-themed-party ;)

here's to a new beginning jane... yeeehhhaaaa :)

jenkays said...

pong:arigato gozaimas..o genki desu ka?
jv:diam2 bah juvi...yeah terharu betul tengok tu kata2 atas tu kek..
Dy:sniff sniff kan..suweet of them kan..p.s i sudah kasi nama them...ni lah geng makan n geng futsal aku...