Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally the Last Day is here

Finally the day has come for me to leave....why is it so hard?after i have always wished to get out of this place...finally i have a chance to leave...today i will hand over these things...



I will continue my journey in learning more things....and this place has cost me to stumble ...but i have learn lot's in my 4 years..it has been a life long journey..learning about myself and things that i can or couldn't do...most of all i learn about my faith...i have been spat at...heart have been rip...have been slap at....but i know i did what i have to do....Thank You God for getting me through this place...i finally graduated from this Rehab...the rest are still in the same place as they are cos they never learn..they never want to learn...and never will learn....i think it's time to give up and leave....

heartnote:Tuhan...tolong lah aku mana aku pergi...

4 comments:

ppong said...

Embarking to a new journey. have a great one jen! year 2011 is indeed an exciting year.

kukuanga said...

cik, apersal plak ada envelope yg gedebak berisi duit tu?

ko pau dorang?

jenkays said...

indeed pong indeed...special betul 2011 ni..

mare: kalau aku pau durang aku tia lah kasi balik hehe...ni bertapa baik nya aku bagi balik durang pun tia tau ada duit ni...

kayau said...

End of one story.. Begin a new story next week jane..with new hero & heroin..