Monday, May 30, 2011

opis ku yg baru...

can't say it's my new office...sudut yang baru hehehe...masih lagi setia with the sofa...so kira meja pun bau baru lagi lah...tetiba tiada cerita mo kasi cerita tentang this new place cos nothing....:P

I am going off for my holiday with my parents in 2 days...terus aku merasa sangat nerbes...tia tau knp! but hmmm it will be the first time we go on a trip overseas together...and kali ni memang tidak ada preparation.I kinda want them to feel and know how we travel.we will be embarking on our journey on wednesday.bet it'll be fun running with both of them across the busy traffic...!! yeayy!! can't wait...still thinking should i bring my tripod or not....supaya boleh juga bergambar bertiga....

Selamat Hari Gawai & Kemaatan !!!

1 comment:

Dy said...

YOOOHHOOOO JANEEEEE!!!! Can't wait for tales of your holidays with ur parents!!!! :)
Congrats on ur sudut baru! kehkeh