Saturday, May 7, 2011

another laksa fix but this time with my bestie!

saturday early morning woke up a little late..but just wanted to have a fix of my laksa.....had to go to market to look for this special herb that make it great!!...

 thanks to my new weekend driver...(proud ooo finally!!!) we went to the market....
came home and made my stock...and i tot i made the best stock i ever made.....
 my driver cum chicken shredderer did a good job.....
 compiling the master piece....
 yeah yeah i know ...byk kan? heehe but i like it ...!

 this is the best thing about cooking yourself,.....size boleh ikut kebesaran badan hehee....

 boleh buat regular....dan large or extra large......i price the small one RM6 and the big one RM25 hehehehhee
oh how i miss being back home that foods of the heart are easy access...!!!

1 comment:

Dy said...

Finally!!! the long awaited post! :) oh SO THE VERY LOVE the huge bowl!!!! :) oh, there's another herbs i like to go with my laksa - it's like a small tree (i.e. no need to chop chop) and some says it taste like roaches :)