Saturday, May 29, 2010

when i was a kid...

was driving when i passed a house that was having a funeral...i tot of death for a while but then i suddenly thought of my parents...(i know.. i know...apa punya pikiran..) but anyway my parents are well...

and as i drove home...i was waiting at the traffic light and the car next to me was a mother who seems to be scolding her children...

back to my story...i didn't get to publish a post i wanted to do for my mom on mother's day...

suddenly i can't recall how my mom was when i was a kid...!not that i was brought up far..far away from my mom...it's just that i can't really remember...i use to think that my mom was someone very-2 fierce...!but as i rewind my tots...i just can't remember...the only recollection she standing at the door with a hanger in her hand at 5.30pm cos it was time to have our bath....almost every other evening i will get sebatan percuma..!!!

as i grew older she was the financial controller of the family....and as now i look back ...my mom is one strong lady..!! the person that has always told me what ever happens a lady's place is behind her husband...(nasihat w/pun aku belum kahwin)

she was and still is a great lady...a mother and definately a great wife...and now a marvelouse grandmother..(kdg2 aku jeles tgk dia layan edmund dengan dahsyat...even main horsey2....with him on her back)

she's a wonderful cook too...!!

I lap my Ma..........

(Belated Mother's day wish sempena cuti..)

p/s korang rasa kalau my mom baca ini dia nanges atau berdiri sambil pegang hanger ah??

No comments: