Thursday, September 17, 2009

Denying reality so that life will be fantastic...!

I just got a sms from my mom saying a childhood friend of mine is having cancer final stage....! terus ada feelin numb....i knew she was sick..and i knew she was undergoing chemo...but i tot she was getting better...

don't know this feelin...part of me is angry with the ONE who permits things to happen...part of me is saying everything happens with a cause...! i so just want to go under my blanket and just cry...but i know that won't help...

Denying reality so that life will be fantastic...!


________________________________________________________
*update 18/09/09

Today she's in icu :.(

God please...help...

5 comments:

Dy said...

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Hey Good Shepherd, You know best bah kan. Help us trust u. Surely, she will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

~ku pun sik paham kenak...~

jenkays said...

thanks dy..by the way...HI...MISS YOU SO MUCH!!

it's auntie angela's daugther...she's getting worst.. i don't know what to say..

Dy said...

yeah.. i know it's Yvonne's sister.. sikpa lah jane... kali nya mo jumpa Uncle earlier than us... praying for ready hearts...

I miss you HEAPS too :(

jenkays said...

i am full of tears this morning...just can't help it...

sad..sad..sad...

lahung said...

huhu..sorry bout tat.

Always remember,apapun perkara yg tjadi is to make us realized tat nothing is everlasting in this world..so prepared ourselves as well..kita suma pun mcm tu jgk nnti..cuma tak tau bila n bagaimana..mcm kawan kita yg dulu. (c nimrod)..
trust in God n never lean on our own understanding. HE know better than us. b strong ya jane! mmg susah n sukar utk mengerti knp sumuanya ini berlaku..