Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008










This might be the last blog of the year 2008..today is the last day of 2008...when i think of it..the whole year has been an emotional journey...full of Joy, laugther,new beginnings...teary moments...sadness...and some anger too...all and all i must say i am thankful to God for all that He has done... and all that He had made me gone through...








as i walk down memory lane of 2008...(in mix emo mode) if i can remember...blame it on age catching up hahaha...








1. Family with ME


2. My best Friend went with me on a journey back home to bario ( wah you finally went there ya babe)


3. I met a great partner!!!....i bought NIKKO..!!! my D80...which i used when i am in stress..and to capture moments that even i cannot imagine sometimes...Nikko rili surprise me...


4.I got to go to Taman Negara...got to know some new friends that i never imagine being friends with...ada juga kawan yang melekat and got hook hahahaa...rupernyer byk persamaan tapi beza size waakkaka...(sini baru ku tau kaki ku pendek)


5.Aku berjaya lalui conference yang suck my life out of me...masih hidup so everything when ok...but sampai sekarang masi fobia..!! tapi takper...i baru tau org sini akan buat apa saja utk makan nasi kandar....hahaha...running in heavy rain...!!!



6. I bought SHOESSSSSSSSSS!!!!...hahaha..lot's and lot's of shoes this year...kuku kaki ku tercabut (2 belah pulak tu)



7. Berapa kali try...masih tak SAH JAWATAN...!!! yeah i know..i know..apa leh buat...


8.Relationship that was not meant to be...:P (I am cool with it) hope masing2 jumpa the best untuk masing2


9. I went to KK...and i had a blast...!!! (even though till now i can't believe i did it) (Sini baru ku tau...aku boleh lompat tinggi...aku boleh karok...dan aku boleh HUHA)



10. Is everything that has happen and can't be explain in 1001 reason...Thank God i am healthy and well...(oh ya i took up sports...tennis and Futsal..yay)











i think there are more ...and more than words can describe...but most of all i can't complain much when i reach today...I think this year i got to kenal more people...thanks to Nikko of cos...and i got to know myself too....aku juga pandai.....aku juga talented...cuma aku masi lack of confident...(i lost my confident somewhere along the years....) aku tak mau flying high then kena lastik terus jatuh...aku mau fly high but masi ingat asal usul...biar org lastik...biar org tembak...aku masi mo terbang ....











Well Friends...Have a Happy New Year....kita harapkan 2009 yang dapat kita lalui dengan tenang!!! 2009 tidak menjanjikan lebih baik atau lebih buruk dari tahun-2 dulu...tapi kita tetap perlu hadapi...Cheersssss to 2008.....2009 here I COME....!!!!!!






















Nota 2008:Thanks to all my friends...you guys have no idea wat you all did along the way...but you guys were the one's who gave me strength to carry on...!!!

No comments: