Friday, July 12, 2013

Wish to Chillax...


Sometimes I wish that I could just stop doing everything I am doing right now to just chill and relax....or just find a corner and just sit there to ponder....ever feel that urge to just sit out...time out??? but in real life it's not that easy...
I was on emergency leave yesterday...had a bad flu and head was spinning...back was hurting as well...so I decided to stay home...I was surprise with myself that it was a hard decision to do....!!! (I must be goin crazy)I took me hours to think whether I should stay home or just push myself to the limit and just go to work.....!! but then I realize I have to learn to love my body too...!I can go on pushing myself to the limit..even it was beyond my limit already...as I check my leave statement...this year seem to be my first time seldom take leave...I use to take long leave every 6 months and every month i'll take some days off... I will  try to find time to do that again in this last quarter of the year....must find time and the money to travel again...and get my back fix as soon as possible...( the reason of the set back of costly treatments that burn holes in my pocket...! and i just found out i can't claim)

oh well life is not as bad as it seems...i am still enjoying the family life...and it feels really good doing things for the family..this weekend families are flying over....and it feels great being able to be surrounded with family...cousins...aunties..uncles...i am taking 3 days off to be with them...so can't wait...!! and tomorrow taking the family to a beach picnic with Abi and the family....so it sure will be tones of fun...as we had a great time last weekend picnicking....! can't wait...

life note: Just live the life as it comes...loving the lemonade!!






























2 comments:

kukuanga said...

your insurance doesnt cover the bills?

jenkays said...

ny insurance only cover if i spend the night..and only at kpj
which will ask me to opt for operation.