Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Staying Focus...



 
Like a child focusing on something and absorbing what they see or hear...and stay focus....

staying focus on something that gives you hope....gives you relieve, give you strength....I was having a hard time focusing on life....was more to just survive the game....was almost disoriented by how life is going .. how being drifted by the waves of things around me....that gives an almost drowning feeling...maybe it's just the weak body... plus the tiredness of the brain ....which made me lost grip of what the purpose of life is...what the main focus is....not just to survive...but to live and be a witness...and to enjoy life as it comes....recently I was talking to someone that was diagnose with cancer...she just knew about it a few weeks ago...she just said " you know what... I am sick...!" then I said jokingly : What's up? flu? headache? backache?... she said .."No...it's cancer.... a moment of silent went by....I didn't know what to say...didn't know how to react....! but then she said I am ok..i am optimistic I will fight this....!! it shook me...and I was like...and all I had was a back pain and I am thinking that life has not been fair to me...

this few days I got my thinking nerve working...:P and I am thankful to have someone to turn to when things get haywire when things goes wrong...I still have someone to turn to...it might not be physical but it helps..

sometimes we may face times where we just wanna jump down the tallest building you can find....but life is not that easy to be able to end like that...but I learned that in whatever we do we put our trust in our Creator...what ever we face we have to grip on to the Savior's hand and really believe that He will provide...and sometimes His provision ways a really awesome...never thought before...this month I learn the hard way about that...never under estimate what God can do...when we think it's impossible He makes it happen....!


Food for thoughts : Believing, Knowing and Trusting is the keyword!!
























1 comment:

kukuanga said...

little kids attention (focus) span is approximately less than an hour. we adults should do better..

hehe.. focus sama uropa?