Monday, June 17, 2013

Maturing as time goes by...



as I got ready for work this morning ...I got a glimpse of mum's small vege patch...the last time I look they were all dying and "malnutritious"...and I thought to myself...though luck..looks like it was not mean to be....but today I was surprise that the vegies were all grown up and ready to be harvest...

it struck to me...whenever there's a feeling of giving up when things are jut not going your way don't lose hope....and just press on...recently there are lots of issues in the office where work is just a truck load...and everyday is a tiring day....where sometimes I feel that I just need to run away somewhere....I might now understand why when you walk near big huge corporate buildings...there seems to be lots of people taking a smoke outside....sometimes you just need some time to breath...

I am stuck in the office with 2 less staffs ...one retired and one her husband just had an artery burst in the head...so I am right now juggling with everything...(enuff said about work)!!

but above all ...I am glad that I still have someone that I can lean on...and hold on too in times I feel that I am drowning....telling me that there is a Greater HOPE,FAITH and LOVE...as time goes by we mature in our thinking....in our faith...and I am not the girl that will go look for something else to drown my sorrows in anymore...we do what we must do...and just hope for the best...

Fudnote: I really need a time away from everything....!! A holiday perhaps

























No comments: