Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Acky breaky back...


 as you may know that I am having problems with my back...I was  back in the health center on Thursday....as the back is improving...but sitting too long is still a pain in the ass...!! :P...my back and hips still hurts if I sit too long......I was back in the center for a regular checking whether the back is improved...the Dr did some adjustment here and there.....
rare time of camwhoring in the gown.....
 this is the bench...for almost more the a month I have  been laying on this....and I somehow think that I am addicted to this bench...it makes me hurt and good at the same time...the Dr crack my back in many spots....and use the activator on few spots.... I was fine after the treatment but was sore and being in pain for few days....but now it has improved.....but all is well....and I love going for treatment cos it's a day off for me.....

THank God for technology




No comments: