Saturday, February 25, 2012

Road For hope...

this morning i was watching on KBS humanity pledge....the team was call For hope...2 of korea goodlooking actors went to rwanda and congo to see the refugees....it made me cried a lot...watching the children suffer from malnutritions and war victim showing their scars....the two of them cried alot too on this documentary....they actually said before they went they will not pity the people there and wouldn't cry...

and one phrase that they said really strike my heart.......

"i don't know what to say to them when you know there isn't much hope for them..."

me and my thoughts just went wild...many may think what do you care...and don't think too much...! but it reflects on myself....as much as there are many things to complain about my own life...there are many things that distress me...even simple things...today after watching there...i thought to myself...i must stop complaining...must stop whinning...cos there are other people who are having harder times...i may not know what it feels to die of starving...i may not know the struggle of being a handicapp..and as i ask Him why things happened...! i shall learn to live life to the fullest...and remember to tell myself i am much well off then others....



*i think i want to join a humanity trip to somewhere ...! as a volunteer..

heatnote: what do you say when you know there is really no hope?

No comments: