Thursday, March 1, 2012

life wearing off...

have you ever come to the feeling that you're just plain tired of this life....??

after a hard day yesterday...the feelin was just plain tired of things...everything....

indeed there will be times that are hard to go through physically...and most of all mentally....i have heard many people ask people close to me how i can stand the place i am in...? but truthfully...i can't...but there's just a feelin of giving up everyday i come in to work...but everyday i ask myself too what make me presevere....the answer is still un found.....

as i ended the day last nite...i realise that life is indeed hard...and some times life does wear you out...and all you think is just want to end it...! (talkin about extreme..but it is indeed true) but as a child of GOD...indeed it is great to know that there is still hope in Him...even though most of the time it is hard to even believe....and at times like this HE sends His angels in form of Good friends....and most of the times these are the people you keep me sane...!hundreds with me may talk bad about me and stab me on the back...but a great and good friend's reassurance will lift me high and the shoulder of a friend will give me a break from wearing off....indeed i am thankfull and blessfull...!

this morning i saw this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Fo0_Hfxo0&feature=related



p/s there's something to be joyous today...~!! 2 down...3 to go...!! yipeeyeay...indeed when your sad God has a way to lift you up :P

heartnote: thanking God for the wonderfull people in my life....life maybe blissfull...but it will be blessfull with Him...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUk6P0FOhro i am enjoying this song and it feels as the melody can affect a down heart to be lifted up.... let's walk in the day guys...! everyday is a new day a new miracle!

3 comments:

Abidin Agan said...

sometimes kan Jengs.. I come in here just to listen to the songs... heheh.. nice bah your song list.

jenkays said...

lagu2 yg menggambarkan rasa hati bah tu...wah lama kita tidak berjumpa kan...?

Abidin Agan said...

time for BBQ!