Thursday, February 23, 2012

Monkey Love....

I was driving home from work yesterday....and i saw a group of monkeys jumping from one tree to another...then they jump to the tree to cross over the road....(imagine along both side the road are big trees and the branches cave in...) then i realise that they had a "system"..one cross/jump first...then he/she sit on a branch to make sure the branch lowered so that the others can reach....after 2 monkeys cross over they change "person" to sit and hold the branch....it went on until every one crossed over...!"ketara ofis gwe byk monyet.."

the simple gesture like that touched my heart...even monkeys..."animals" show simple effection maybe to their own family or maybe just friends....a gesture of a helping hand when you fall...or even getting up a hill...it feels great to have a hand offered to you so you can jerk urself up...!

this simple thing..can be life changing...it hit me yesterday after watching the monkeys...as i am reminded to continue to do things out of love...to family to friends..to aquantances...even simple gesture will make one's life a happier one....

i am always reminding myself to make an extra afford to meet up to keep in touch with friends...even if i can't be there physically i would like to spend time to pray for them too...as our daily life goes on the struggles we face are different from each other...but i think it will feel better or even lessent the burden when we are just there to sit on the branch to lower it so that the jump will be less the afford...or just to hear up the things troubling that person....or even lending a back for that person to rest on..
our time in this world is short...and i won't want it to be a regretfull one....



*recently i was having chest pain most of the days....and the thought of maybe my time is up came by...i was thinking....oh no!! is this how i am gonna die...everyday i pray that God will bestowe me more time....*call me paranoid! - now i am just trying to live life as it is...as if the day is the Greatest day in my life....!telling myself everday i wake up...I will have a great day.. I will live well!!..

I will let the sunrise tell me everyday is a new miracle.....and i will be thankfull that i am alive to see it


and I will let the sunset tell me that i have done good today and give myself a pat on the back.....and give thanks for that day as i put and in extra afford


*today i let a car get out of a junction and i felt good!
*today i wave a lady to cross the road in front of me and i felt good!
*today i gave a colleague a lift to somewhere and i felt good!



No comments: