Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aku seorang Ikan bilis!!

Despite the havocness in the office..i am taking office time to blog....


I am feeling a crush of emotions and crush of dignity at work this few days.....but i am trying to tell myself to have patience in the heart and everything will be ok....it's all about the passion of life...:P (ayat-ayat kasi sedap hati )

there are things bothering me at work that is not even worth mentioning....and even if people ask me about it i get tired and say somethings up but not worth saying....

but of all i am feeling the pressure of being a small fish....i think even ikan bilis is bigger then i am....when working with people of another faith that have out of this world superiority powers one may simply feel that you might as well don't exist in this world....!! but then again you exist to be ask to do things for them....when i come to think of how awesome and powerful my Creator is....i am reminded of what i should do...and hope....even in times that i don't really care about my testimony....and there are times i just want to slap or even throw a tantrum....but i can't and shouldn't....even the big fishes put the blame on the small fish..and the sharks are waiting to see the small fish fail...hmm what ever it is i shall learn that this is my trainning ground...and i should hold myself up at the end of the day...

got to admit i've been crazy about super group and some singers of a k wave :P...funny that a stupid thing people may say becomes my strength and reminder to have my priorities and give my time everyday to my Creator....as i know some of them even famous as they are still have time to spent time with God everyday in their life and even are not ashame to confess infront of millions of people about their faith....i am truely embarrased because of that.....

people my say this crazyness or obssesion is just childish or eeewwwyy...but well you have your opinions but it reminds my of my walk in this world with God...and it reminds me of what i should do.....is to be faithfull.....!is to hope....! and is to keep the faith burning....

tears are really our safety belts....if you think how hard your life is compare to others...i tell you...you're still blessed...!

*i notice that i haven't been posting pics in my blog for a long time...and decided to put a pic today...this was what i took when i visit an engineer's office in a high place..:P

and i realise that my life is lacking of beautiful pics....and i wish to have a break from life as it is to watch the rainbow....

food for the heart: To be faithfull is a hard thing to do....but it is the only thing that give us hope....

6 comments:

Night said...

mare, you reminded me of one of the man in the group..also knwon as "Ikan Bilis"...eunhyuk mare..that's one of his nickname....The Great Ikan Bilis... not mistaken, bcoz on how he dance..maybe lincah macam ikan bilis??i don't even know it well..hehehe

Mare, one more thing, highest population in south korea are christian mare..and also they have the largest single church in the world.... klu tidak silap, mereka adalah 2nd largest pergerakan missionary di dunia...

jenkays said...

hahaha....rasa mcm ulangkaji pasal korea komen ko ni pare...!!!

so now if i feel like an ikan bilis i will remember eunhyuk then..

Night said...

saya mau "like" komen kau..hahahaha
dah lama ulangkaji mare, tapi rasanya masi gagal juak klu buat table test..muahaha

kayau said...

i am more interested on the picture..Hehehe mau like itu picture..

Bah bila kelas ulang kaji tmpt2 menarik di korea ;p...

jenkays said...

knp kah korang selalu komen2 yg tiada berkaitan dengan isi kandungan luahan perasaan selalu ha?? kahkha tapi make my day!!.. ya sya tau ko like tu gambar juvi...lama sudah tidak ambil gambar ooo...habuks sudah tu camera...

kukuanga said...

Cik!
Sangat memahami Perasaan itu. Akhirnya setelah gas berabisan Melihat itu mr Lin.