Friday, August 13, 2010

the little things in life...



There are the little things in life that will make this life worth living on....this few days have kept me thinking (oh no not again) with stuffs goin on around me...with the time flying by so fast..as if i am on the fast lane and i really wanna go to the left lane at the slowest lane....but i kinda want some things to come my way fast..and some to go slow....(but what i want seems not to be what i will be given most of the time)...

when i read dy's post got me thinking...yeah people in our life really are important to keep us goin...keep us sane from this insane world....keep us humble in certain things...keep us UP when we are really down...
and somethimes keep this life worth living....

I was asked about something this week that suddently made my brains go wild and my heart go crazy....(as if i haven't been crazier) and it got me thinking....

yeah really we need people around us to keep us sane...! and keep us from doing stupidos stuff in our live...so i kinda love...love...love... my friends...!!! (bukan yg dalam gambar saja ok...yg teda dalam gambar pun love..love..love jugak...)

so at the craziest times...i look at my craziest and funniest pics..and make me breath again...make me have this excitement to go on.....


My family generates the greatness of being wanting to be something in this world..and their existance are the reason that i will carry the pride of my family...and i will honour my parents and people older then me and i will be humble dispite what ever people say..or provoke me...!my parents have thought me well...!
Most of all i really realise that my faith is important to me ..and it is more important then nothing else....and i am reminded that i have this life because of my creator...and i will go on with His will and to trade in my faith for some other is not and option...and never will be...

jadi bila persoalan: religion is a small matter...I provoke it...!! permulaan yg serius post kali ni berakhir dengan picas di bawah.....



ya mari lah ketawa bersama-sama lalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaa..jadi kengkawan kasi remind lah saya kalau gwe hanyut ya...!! tapi gwe rasa gwe udah pulih dan diperbaiki :P..... i will never trade my faith...!!

(GWE SUNGGUH HAPPY kerana ada motive hidup sudah )jadi kabigans...mari lah kita mengumpul USD yang byk2 ya...!! sila lah menjadi kan lagu I want to be a millionaire so freakin bad...sebagai lagu tema hidup kita  !!

5 comments:

clahong said...

hmmm..sedih plak sy dengar crita ko ni...wpun pic menceritakan perkara yg sebaliknya.
yea, apaun, dasarnya 'firm in faith'.
apapun berlaku, kuat lho..ada dasar y ang kukuh.. :) peace.

jenkays said...

hidup ni perlu neutral...!kisah sedih tapi gambaran gembira...!

DC10 said...

well said me glamus... mmg foundation yg teguh itu perlu ada... sometimes it's a matter of degrees as well.. if given choice: good, better, best - still need to make the best choice kan

Dy said...

tetiba teringat lagu... my heart will go on?? the titanic on that? indeed, my heart will go on... for frens... for family... for love ones... and for HIM!!

jenkays said...

dcp:wiser and stronger
dy:tetibe teringat celine dion kah? hehe...