Friday, January 15, 2010

Kalau mampu masa di putarkan...

If i had a choice..
kalau masa mampu di putarkan...kalau waktu mampu di tukar....
after all this years...i told someone how i felt...sort of blame that person of my being today... i 've been through lots to be where i am today....and always the question is if? if i had? if i had not? and if things didn't happened...if things were as what i wish for...how would i be today...!

now it made me think that i was wrong to blame that person and it was harsh...i know wat happened to me is for my well being..everything i went throungh is wat makes me strong today...is wat makes me preservere today...

kadang2 susah juga wanna say...

Mungkin kalau diubah, siapa tahu saya mungkin tidak seperti saya sekarang,in where I stand now.

all i ask was to be normal...

Sudah separuh jalan, mana mungkin saya mahu kembali ke tempat garis mula.Siapa sanggup kembali kepada kosong and start over?Some things in life are fated for you.


Fudnote:i want to trust people who trust me. i want to only love people who love me. so that ppl wont let me down anymore. i will try my very best to stay away from ppl with negative vibes all over

2 comments:

kukuanga said...

life is ok as it is. ada penyesalan sikit2.. but, no major penyesalan lah kan? we've tried our best jen. leave the rest to heaven. future is not that scary as it sometimes seem to be. it's full of hope. life is not lonely when you are surrounded by many who love you. (and you have plenty!).

we try to do what we love most in life. aint it enough?

jenkays said...

i am fine when i am with people full of love...tapi bila i am alone in a world of people who have negative vibes..it gets to me...!! aku ingin enjoy hidup ini mare...!!

thanks