Friday, January 15, 2010

I miss someone badly...!!


Missing the early mornings....

Missing the time spending....

Missing the relationship....

Missing the heart touching....

Missing the Miracles....

above all missing the LOVE...

all the troubles that have been through along the way..made my heart grow weary....made my heart grow further away...

oh..teach me to return HOME..where i belong...where i feel the love..."seek and you shall receive"-these are the few words that are really hard to believe now a days....

Fudnote: will there be a day that i would go down on my knees and weep for YOU again..!

2 comments:

kukuanga said...

i am at the end of SUPERNATURAL series season 4 at the moment. only 2 ep to go. and i'm beginning to like the series. (it's full of craps, basically ~ but, somehow, it reminds me to believe in a higher power to take over my life to safety)

all of us need him bad jen. bukan ko saja yg rasa mau betul2 cintamaumati sekali lagi dengan Dia. because, i do too!

jenkays said...

gilarindumati sama Dia...tapi gimana ya...??

supernatural i cannot go ..mlm tadi ada cubaan utk tgk..!