Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane...


I'm leaving on a jet plane...to the place where i belong..........

everytime when it's time to pack my bags and leave i have mix feelins...why eh? maybe cos i know everything will end...and coming back to this place means days of suffering to get back in track...haish....i dun like this place no more....!!

this time it's diffrent..i'll be goin away and be back to a new year...!

looking forward for next year very much sebab travelling plans...but not so looking forward to face the new year...time flys so fast that i think i am static in my life...

kinda look forward to fly back to bario too..cos it's a heaven for photoshoot...i will try to get back to nature...away from the hustle bustle of this place.....maybe it's' time to detox my mind,heart and soul...

futnote: hati tetiba rindu someone...




No comments: