Wednesday, November 27, 2013

When life passes by....


As life passes by day by day....sometimes when we look at peoples achievements, got to admit we can't help it but to feel a tad of enviness in our heart....

but without realising what we have achieve by ourselves may be more then what some people have....recently in church i was reminded my the story of the 10 that was healed and 1 that came back and the 9 that was gone....all 10 were healed....but only one came back to thank Jesus....but the 9 were still healed...!! eventhough they didn't come back they were still healed....but the one that came back had fellowship with Him ....that was what the 9 missed.....

as life passes by...no matter how far we run...we will be blessed..no matter how far we are drifted away...God still loves us...and He GREATNESS wouldn't be less...but we are the one who missed out on the fellowship!!

i was hit on the head by the message that caught me unprepared....nothing i could do to cause God to love me more...cause He loves me more then ever, then what i can imagine....!

Recently after a long long time that i realize that how wonderful a sunset .... after a long long time i realise that it had been too long since i was with friends that made me not know how to joke...seems that i have forgotten how to have little petty conversation...made me forget how to enjoy life and be jolly...made me forget how to smile and brush things off...made me forget how to be thank full.....made me forget how to just let life be as it is....made me forget how to have fun....!! how to enjoy the fellowship with HIM ....

Lord...how great YOU are ...that You are the cup that never run dry....and i missed the time that i can say I am having the best time of my life!!!!

No comments: