Tuesday, November 5, 2013

what's Life?

what's life?...

this morning I woke up thinking about circumstances....wrong moves... if I had done this and that?? if I didn't???

there are certain things that I wish I didn't do or I wish I completed....

I met a friend who was in my masters' class about 10 years ago....he almost completed his phd and we were talking about some friends who ended up lecturers with Phds... oh well look at me..!
that's the certain thing if it was different how would it have been?

imagining the song If God was one of us... there are many things that I really would like to ask God if I had a chance...I was thinking of a certain question ...what if you were praying for something to happen and another person is in the opposite of the same situation you're facing and praying hard too for that something to happen.., what would the answer be...? or who's side would God be..?i know it's something dumb to ask but really sometimes when you're in a situation you'll ask the same...oh well God never promise that this life would be fair to everybody...

my nephew was talking about Oscar's Oasis...we watch this everymorning before he goes to school....

this was from a 7 years old perspective...he told me...life is hard for Oscar....life is cruel towards Oscar...life is treating Oscar badly....I just wanted to weep...how can a little boy watching this cartoon can say that?... I asked him why was he saying that...? he said everybody is being cruel to him...and he never gets what he wants...tsk tsk tsk.....

I told him. that's life...that's what life is all about.....not everything goes well...

I pray that he would understand the journey of life and life would be kind to him.....

since the last post life has not been an easy journey...feeling that I was walking or even running a lonely journey...( maybe it's just my fault I chose to lay low..and be quite..)

It's November already...!

for the past September and October life was on a fast pace...and sometimes breathing seem to be hard....have been juggling busy work life with family life...been flying back and forth too...physically tired too...I can see my hair growing white...

I was having one of the worst day in my life and this had to happen


now I know what it means when people say they heart drop....
my heart fell....and it actually broke... but oh well...things happen...when this happen to me my mind went crazy but I thought to myself..oh well this thing can be repaired... what if something happen beyond repair...like...what if someone dear to me died??? how would I repair it...??how would I react?
Sigh..LIFE...

speechless...


before I realize it it's already NOVEMBER...!! and I am still praying for life to be kind to me....and you know what...I am officially a land lady this month....yeah I rented the apartment out...not an easy thing to do...it broke my heart too...but well...there are things that we need to decide even if it's a hard decision.....so God help me!!!

still wishing to find time to travel...to forget about work ( which is killing me slowly)  the bestie is somewhere in Beijing having fun and going to the Philippines again next month ..but I am glad she's having fun....one of these days I am gonna find time to travel too....wait till I can breath financially and physically.....

Well everyone...have a great time of your lives...! even if the journey is a hard one....just carry on with faith and with strength....Live on...!!






No comments: