Monday, November 11, 2013

What do you want ?

as I was sending my nephew to school this morning..we were having  a conversation and he was saying December is the best month of the whole year  because it was his Birthday month....! I ask him what he wanted for his birthday...i said A. Clothes B. Toys  C. Books D. Money   He look at me and said New CLOTHES!!!!... I ask him back are you sure...then he paused...and said...ok TOYS.. GODZILLA....and etc etc....he wanted toys....SIMPLE...!!

As I ask myself what I really want for MY Birthday...

I remembered what I wanted for life...

when I was young I wanted stuffs ...basic stuffs...a stamp album....a pencil box... board games...but when I grew older I started to think about life...what I wanted to do when I grew up....the one I most remembered was...I wanted to learn to drive...!! I wanted to go to KL to study...!!

for the number one..i wanted so much to learn to drive  because I adored my sunday school driver...and thought that the uncles driving us to church was great!!!..and at the same time my dad was sick and he couldn't change gears in our car...and I wanted to know how to drive so I could drive him...

the second one...I always wanted to study away from home....guess I did that...and nothing much...

So, now...What do I want in life...?

in a flash... MONEY...!! A PROMOTION!! MORE ASSETS !! all the worldly things...!!

but I think now if you ask me what I want in life...

I would answer you a Healthy Life...!! and especially this year...I want to do some community work...I want to do some volunteer work...I want to do something in life that is worth while....

























No comments: